PICODAY PICODAY

Sexy

Wow, I remember when you first showed this, the music was a nice touch. It's amazing how much better you've gotten at animating ( that's not to say this is bad by any means )

Master CornSploder! Master CornSploder!

Favorited

This is hilarious!
It may be a bit profane, but funny nonetheless.

CornSmash VS CornCrunch CornSmash VS CornCrunch

Awesome

That was vastly entertaining, keep up the great work!

OgreClock responds:

quit flaming me, man! what did i ever do to you to deserve your harsh words!?

Chainsaw the Children 2 Chainsaw the Children 2

Fantastic

You are a genius and a hero to all.

This game is definitely an unexpected variation of Chainsaw the Children. It's gross beyond belief but creative nonetheless.

Rampage Ripoff -alpha- Rampage Ripoff -alpha-

Super Amazing

Wow, that was so fun. I loved being able to run around and smash up those buildings!
I totaly think you are the best ever and this game is more totaly even the bester. I gave you a 10, will you be my gf now?
You get a 10 because this is fun and it's original and it's funny, I love you, and it is really fun to play!

{2006} Hitman {2006} Hitman

Solid, but not fun

The graphics were very poor, the sound was repetitive and limited.

The gameplay was pretty solid, but it wasn’t very fun.

This genre has been established long ago, and you’ve fallen well under the bar.

edn. lost transmission edn. lost transmission

Sexy

I love your stuff. This one loops nicely and sounds very mellow. The strange screaming sound at 00:09 reminds me of the Mooninites.

_Oro_ - Not So Funky _Oro_ - Not So Funky

Win!

That's a funky beat. loops great, too!
I could listen to this for days.

_Oro_ - Windows Medley _Oro_ - Windows Medley

Soopa Funk Fresh Fly Dopin'

It's awesome like French's Classic Yellow Mustard, I super-like the bass because it makes my head all worbly and it's neato to the pants.

French's Classic Yellow Mustard has been America's Favorite since 1904, it's ingredients iclude: Distilled vinegar, water, NO.1 grade mustard seeds, salt, contains less than 2% of turmeric, paprika, spice, natural flavor, and garlic powder. All that with 0g CARBS per serving As always!