PICODAY PICODAY

Sexy

Wow, I remember when you first showed this, the music was a nice touch. It's amazing how much better you've gotten at animating ( that's not to say this is bad by any means )

Master CornSploder! Master CornSploder!

Favorited

This is hilarious!
It may be a bit profane, but funny nonetheless.

CornSmash VS CornCrunch CornSmash VS CornCrunch

Awesome

That was vastly entertaining, keep up the great work!

OgreClock responds:

quit flaming me, man! what did i ever do to you to deserve your harsh words!?

RodneyMullen2Full RodneyMullen2Full

Too ugly

The visuals were decent, but it animated like a poop.
The song is way over used, too.

You get a few extra points because I thought it was funny that he never closed his mouth.

I'll be nice and give you
2/5

bbq-story about blind man bbq-story about blind man

Solid

It amused me to the point of urination.
Very well played, I bow to you.

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

Thank you for review sir.

Inglor Collab Inglor Collab

Rock

It's so beautiful to see Inglor's love bring everybody together.

17 Jamaican midgets would be proud.

OgreClock responds:

thank you, thank you...

Kyme Trailer Kyme Trailer

File i way too big for that piecce of shit

you should stream the music instead of having the whole song, and lower the sound quality. and don't put trailers on newgounds. Especialy if the suck

Extreme PacMan 2 Extreme PacMan 2

Not Fair

The animations were good but it was too short and stupid. I can't believe crap like this can get such a high score.

Aura: story mode Aura: story mode

perfect

After being dissapointed of a long string of newgrounds crap, I spot the word AURA on the top 50 list. Without hesitation, I hit the Watch This Movie link and bring myself to a nastalgic loading screen. Having not seen Aura for a while, the quick flashback scenes excite the b'Jesus out of me. I hear a sound at my door so I hit the conveniently placed pause button. I get up to answer the door and to my surprise, an army of retarded mutant ninjas are at the door! Thier leader has butt cancer so I took him down easily. After killing him, I inhearit everything he owns. So now I have an army of ninjas. I lead them to the white house in an attempt to kidnap the president. It appears that president Bush is playing golf with California governer elect, Arnold Schwartzenager. So I play my new ninja guitar and go off to mexico, where I kidnap the Mexican president, Enrique Inglesias. My army of retarded ninjas accidently kill him by repeatedly stabbing him in the face with a chizzle. So I then assume the place of the Mexican president. Sadly, the only thing good I get out of being the president of mexico is a pack of pringles. so I finish my pringles and fly back to my house on my giant purple hippo. I continue the cartoon and find it somewhat boring after my great adventure. When it's done, one of my ninjas fart. I laugh and think that the movie may have caused him to fart. Reluctant to take risks I asume he did and vote 5!

Hunter X Vs Madness Teas. Hunter X Vs Madness Teas.

You IDIOT

Don't putsucha huge fucking sound File!!! AT LEAST EDIT THE SONG SO I DON"T HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE DAMN THING. I hate assholes that hink it's cool to steal a good song and put in thier piece of shit flash, forcing the viewer to download a 3 mb file to watch 30 seconds of gay, ass fucking shit.

Fx2 responds:

Hmmmmm... your a bright one. I never knew you download files off of Newgrounds. I thought you always Loaded them. Well, I could be wrong. Or you could just be a dumb motha fucka who dosent know a shit from his face. Hey, I bet no one can tell a shit from your face.